Note: PDF फाइल को खोलने के लिए कृपया अपने नाम के पहले 4 अक्षर और जन्म की साल डाले। जैसे की अगर आपका नाम Rajan है और आपके जनम की साल 1990 है तो आपका पासवर्ड RAJA1990 होगा.
If you lost your Aadhar Card somewhere, then you can download it from UIDAI official website. We want to tell you that you can download your aadhar card by 2 ways, but in this article we are writing steps to download Aadhar card by Aadhar number (UID).
If you want to download your Aadhar by enrolment no (EID) then please follow this article.
Follow the below steps to download Aadhar by UID
- Please open UIDAI Aadhar download page by clicking here.
- Then select Aadhar instead of Enrolment Id near Reset button.
- Now enter your Aadhar number, Full name, Pincode and Security code in the box.
- Click on Get One Time Password button.
- You will receive an OTP on your registered mobile.
- Please enter OTP in the box and click on Validate & Download button.
- Your Aadhar Card will be downloaded on your computer.
Q. How many digits in Aadhar no?
Ans. 12 digit.
Q. Can I download Aadhar if mobile no is not registered?
Ans. You can’t download your Aadhar card if mobile no is not registered. Please visit nearest Aadhar center to register mobile number and then download your Aadhar.
Q. How much time does it take to receive OTP?
Ans. It will take 5-10 seconds.